Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Data grid column

Data grid column

=?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

Hello,

i'm using datagrid control to fetch a greeting card Data, but i have a
problem in datagrid coulmn, all the greeting card images showing in one
Column but i want to show these in atleast 3 columns what technique i use for
doing that pls tell me.

thanks

Scott Allen

You want to display a single image in three different columns? Or are
you looking for something else. Perhaps if you post some code it would
be clearer.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:58:02 -0700, "asad"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>i'm using datagrid control to fetch a greeting card Data, but i have a
>problem in datagrid coulmn, all the greeting card images showing in one
>Column but i want to show these in atleast 3 columns what technique i use for
>doing that pls tell me.
>
>thanks

=?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

No there are many images and more appropr Appropriately say greetings cards
that i want to show so pls tell me what i use to do this

Scott Allen

Do you have to page through results?

If not - a Repeater control might be the easiest solution - or a
DataList. Have you looked at those?

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/