Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to identify a control that fired a event

How to identify a control that fired a event

=?Utf-8?B?TG9uZ1J1bm5lcg==?=

Hi, I am a beginner on the ASP.NET.

I created some custom controls (Control Library) and used in a WebForm
(ASPX), I found that when a control fired a event in a ASPX, all the other
controls will be execute the Render method. Rendering the unneccessary things
will make the result incorrect and heavy workload.
My question is how can i know whether the events is fired by itself or other
control in the Render method?

LongRunner

Patrice

The "sender" parameter does this.

Another option would to perhaps trigger this event at some other time when
all is ready ?

Patrice

--

de news:(E-Mail Removed)...