Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Simple problem with beta 2.0

Simple problem with beta 2.0

Wernfried Schwenkner

I've run an site with beta 1.0 without any problems. Today I've
installed Beta 2.0 and can't even run a simple empty page.

Creating an empty site, adding a Default.aspx form. This runs on the
temporary IIS started from within the studion.

But copying the site to the real IIS site, I get the error

Der Typ 'Default_aspx' konnte nicht geladen werden.
(Translation: The type '_Default' could not be loaded) within the line
CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Default" %>

What am I missing?

--
Sleepless in Berlin
W. Schwenkner

TDAVISJR

If your aspx page is name Default.aspx, then usually your Inherits should be
something like Inherits="Default_aspx". The is what VS does by default.
Make sure your codebehind page is inheriting from the proper class.

--
TDAVISJR
aka - Tampa.NET Koder