Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > "Cancelling" more that one message at a time

"Cancelling" more that one message at a time

Perk

Hi all,

Thunderbird will only let me delete (or "Cancel") one message at a time.

Is there any to overcome this limitation ? That could take forever.

Thanks much,

Perk (:>)

Email address is wrong, please respond to list.

::..BRIAN..::

(On 12/31/2004 1:01 AM) Perk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thunderbird will only let me delete (or "Cancel") one message at a time.
>
> Is there any to overcome this limitation ? That could take forever.
>
> Thanks much,
>
> Perk (:>)
>
> Email address is wrong, please respond to list.

If you need to cancel more than one of your messages at a time, perhaps
you should think before you hit the send button <g>. Many ISPs don't
recognize "cancel messages" anyway, I know my ISP doesn't. You can
cancel your messages all day long, but I'll still see them.
--
Brian

Email Info--
http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm