Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Control radio buttons on web page through VBA

Control radio buttons on web page through VBA

darag2358

Trying to automate some processes and I need to know how you change the
state of radio buttons on a web page using visual basic.

I've tried:

set ip = ie.document.all.item(\"selectid\") 'this is the name of
radio button
ip.checked = true

But I get a message that the object doesn't support this method. Also,
since the radio buttons are grouped together (meaning that if you click
one, the other is unchecked) they have the same name. I'm really new to
this, and this is the first time trying to manipulate radio buttons on a
web page through vb.

--
darag2358