Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > FF keeps resetting my dialup

FF keeps resetting my dialup

promicro

Hi,

after using FireFox and disconnecting my modem, the next time I start FF the
dialup does not work - the 'always dial default connection' switch in my
Internet Options has been unchecked and my 'never dial a connection' is
checked. this always happens after I use FF and not with IE. is there some
way to stop this ??

thanks, Rob