Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PDF woes - help!

PDF woes - help!

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?=

This is truly weird. I unchecked the "Display PDF in browser" option in Adobe
Reader 6.0 (Edit\Preferences\Internet menu). This works as described; my
Crystal Reports in ASP.Net display outside the browser--yeah!

Then I close the pdf, click on a different linkbutton on my WebForm to go
back to a previous WebForm, the pdf reopens again! I clicked a different
linkbutton to go to the admin page, and the pdf opens again! What is up with
that? When I reset the checkbox back to "Display PDF in browser", the
linkbuttons work fine. The linkbuttons are using a simple call, and that's it:
Response.Redirect("Main.aspx", False)

Help Cecil help! (for those who remember the Beany & Cecil cartoon)