Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how can I call a aspx page wth c sharp class

how can I call a aspx page wth c sharp class

hi to all
how can I call and send parameter a aspx page with a c
sharp class?

Matt Berther

Hello Jason,

You might take a look at the WebClient [1] class. If the page is part of
your project, you could also look at PageParser.GetCompiledInstance and then
call its RenderControl method.

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...classtopic.asp

--
Matt Berther