Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > windows control hosted by IE

windows control hosted by IE

=?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=

I have asked for help in this topic before and got many responses from
friends here.
After reading some article, I have not got the technical detail yet. The
following is what I did and I only get a title message and empty frame. What
I should do? Is there anything missing? Thanks

1. I have a windows application (form), WindowsCalculator.exe.
2. I have a DLL file, CalculatorEngine.dll for use of the windows
application form.
3. I have install an assembly into the global assembly cache for
CalculatorEngine.dll
4. My HTML file to host WindowsCalculator.exe as follows:

<head>
<title>Test Windows Control in IE</title>
</head>

<h3>Test Windows Controls</h3>
<object id="winControl"

classid="http:WindowsCCalculator.exe"