Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Assembly system.data.dll security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.

Assembly system.data.dll security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.

Brian Takita

Hello,

I'm getting the following error at the end of this message when trying
to run the ReportManager and the ReportServer:
Assembly system.data.dll security permission grant set is incompatible
between appdomains.

I had to apply KB 887787 (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=887787) to
fix my previous error, which stated...
Assembly microsoft.web.validatepathmodule.dll security permission grant
set is incompatible between appdomains.

This is running on a Windows 2003 SBS.
I recently installed a bunch of windows updates and security patches.

I could not find anything relating to the System.Data.dll security
permissions on the web.

Does anybody know how to troubleshoot this?

Thank you,
Brian Takita

Here is the full error message that I am currently getting:

Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Assembly system.data.dll security permission
grant set is incompatible between appdomains.

Source Error:

Line 323: language="js;jscript;javascript"
Line 324: extension=".js"
Line 325:
type="Microsoft.JScript.JScriptCodeProvider, Microsoft.JScript,
Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
/>
Line 326: </compilers>
Line 327: <assemblies>

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Confi g\machine.config
Line: 325