Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Big Problem with Web App Sending Wrong Data! HELP!

Big Problem with Web App Sending Wrong Data! HELP!

David Hearn

I have a web application that has a standard form on it (Name, Address,
City, etc). I am having a problem that I have never experienced before. If
two users are on the site simultaneously (they can be in different states or
different rooms, doesn't matter), and click the submit button at close to
the same time, the data that the first user entered into the fields is sent
fine, but when the second user clicks the submit button (maybe a few seconds
later), the data that the first user entered is being sent with the second
users click so I end up getting duplicate values entered into my database.
The data is coming straight from textboxes, dropdowns, etc. It's not even
like it's being held in sessions. I am using StateServer for the few
sessions that I have but I can't see that being the problem. Like I said, I
have never seen this behavior before and I don't have clue as to what is
going on. Anyone else ever experienced this or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!