Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozila 1.0 still opening blank sessions

Mozila 1.0 still opening blank sessions

Gerko Frunkescovitch

Sometimes when I open Mozilla I get another blank session window open.
SOmeone told me there is a Registry hack/patch to stop this, does anyone
know where I can get it, coz I can't find it on the Mozzila site.

Thanking you

GF

Leonidas Jones

Gerko Frunkescovitch wrote:
> Sometimes when I open Mozilla I get another blank session window open.
> SOmeone told me there is a Registry hack/patch to stop this, does anyone
> know where I can get it, coz I can't find it on the Mozzila site.
>
> Thanking you
>
> GF

Mozilla 1.0 is an ancient browser by modern standards? Atre you talking
about Firefox?

Exactly what are you doing when this extra window opens?

Lee