Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to display detailed ASP.NET error information in RemoteOnly mode

How to display detailed ASP.NET error information in RemoteOnly mode

bay_dar@yahoo.com

Hi,

According to the information in the web.config file, if I set
customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" in the web.config file then: "Display
custom (friendly) messages only to users not running on the local Web
server"

Now this has been working great for showing my custom error pages.
However, when I go locally on the server and an error occurs I still
see the friendly error, when I wish to see the detail error. By going
locally on the server, I mean I am actually going on the webhosting
server (through NetOp) and browsing to my site e.g.
http://localhost/mysite/mypage.aspx. Our server is Windows 2003 Server.

Am I missing something here? The burning question is: How can I display
detailed ASP.NET error information in RemoteOnly mode.

Thanks,

Bay

bay_dar@yahoo.com

Hello out there - won't someone step forward with the answer for me?

Thanks