Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > getting uploaded file name

getting uploaded file name

=?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

Hello friends, i need some help in getting uploaded file name, i am uploading
2 files and i want to get only the filename of these 2 file not a full path
so pls tell me which function or technique i use for getting this. I am using
ASP.NET built-in uploading.
Thanks.

Kevin Spencer

If all you want is the file name, why upload the file at all?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

"asad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello friends, i need some help in getting uploaded file name, i am
> uploading
> 2 files and i want to get only the filename of these 2 file not a full
> path
> so pls tell me which function or technique i use for getting this. I am
> using
> ASP.NET built-in uploading.
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFuc28=?=

Use

System.IO.Path.GetFileName(Current.Request.Files(0 ).FileName)

- Manso