Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla Error message

Mozilla Error message

SightSeer

Got this tonight not sure what exactly it means....
"Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."
Got this while trying to load the following web page
http://www.atlantagasprices.com/
Im not sure if it is a Mozilla problem or a problem with the actual web
site/server.
Fyi using windows xp with Mozilla 1.0

SS
--
"Nothing is more sacred than facts. Where we have reason, we don't need
faith."

:.: BRIAN :.:

(On 12/25/04 20:10) SightSeer wrote:
> Got this tonight not sure what exactly it means....
> "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."
> Got this while trying to load the following web page
> http://www.atlantagasprices.com/
> Im not sure if it is a Mozilla problem or a problem with the actual web
> site/server.
> Fyi using windows xp with Mozilla 1.0
>
> SS

I'd say it's a website problem. Same thing happens here when I click on
the link... and when viewing the page source, that's all that is listed.
--
Brian

http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

KeithS

Loaded up immediately for me
Moz 1.7.3 on WinME

KeithS

::..BRIAN..::

(On 12/26/2004 5:59 AM) KeithS wrote:

> Loaded up immediately for me
> Moz 1.7.3 on WinME
>
> KeithS

Loads here too now. I guess they were conducting maintenance or having
problems.

--
Brian

Email Info--