Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Export datagrid to excel sheets

Export datagrid to excel sheets

VK

Hey,

I have some nested datagrids, which I would like to
export to a excel. Exporting is not a problem - however I
would like to export the nested data into different sheets
on the same excel page. Is that possible. Basically I just
need to know how to create new sheets in excel.

Thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

For this functionality I'd suggest a 3rd party component such as this:
http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/AsposeExcel.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

news:178e01c541c5$d4741fb0$(E-Mail Removed)...