Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView Rows collection Refresh within an event

GridView Rows collection Refresh within an event

Shafia

Hi,

I need to refresh the Rows collection of my GridView within a tree event
OnCheckChanged. I call the following for that

void OnCheckChanged(....)

{

ObjectDataSource1.Select();

GridView1.DataSourceID = "ObjectDataSource1";

}

But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can I do
to refresh it within the event?

Thanks,

Shafia

Brock Allen

Just call DataBind on the control you want refreshed.

> But it always refreshes the Grid after the event is finished. What can
> I do to refresh it within the event?

I don't understand why this is a problem?

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen