Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Signature

Signature

Drude

I'm trying to add a signature to my emails...it isn't working.

I've gone into the account settings and added a signature, but it's not
being added to the messages, and when I go back into account settings,
the signature isn't there...

Help?

SightSeer

Drude wrote:
> I'm trying to add a signature to my emails...it isn't working.
>
> I've gone into the account settings and added a signature, but it's not
> being added to the messages, and when I go back into account settings,
> the signature isn't there...
>
> Help?

Make sure you are adding it to the default account. Assuming you have
multiple email accounts being checked. I was able to add a signature by
creating a new text document typing the signature saving it to my
documents then selecting it as the signature file on the "default" email
account.

SS

Drude

SightSeer wrote:
> Drude wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to add a signature to my emails...it isn't working.
>>
>> I've gone into the account settings and added a signature, but it's
>> not being added to the messages, and when I go back into account
>> settings, the signature isn't there...
>>
>> Help?

> Make sure you are adding it to the default account. Assuming you have
> multiple email accounts being checked. I was able to add a signature by
> creating a new text document typing the signature saving it to my
> documents then selecting it as the signature file on the "default" email
> account.
>
> SS

Okay...that worked...it's weird that you can't just type in what you
want...but yes, that worked.

Thanks!

-drude

--
Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be the Whole of the Law.
-Aleister Crowley

Turning a signature-changing decorator into a signature-preservingone Gustavo Narea Python 14 02-16-2009 04:58 PM
Putting my signature in messages. Jim07D4 Firefox 10 07-08-2004 09:38 PM
UTF-8 with signature & UTF-8 without signature JJBW ASP .Net 1 04-24-2004 10:21 AM
Signature file Olena Firefox 8 04-06-2004 09:20 PM
Mozilla e-mail signature useless? charles adams Firefox 2 01-27-2004 04:31 PM

Advertisments