Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Disabling run in VS.NET?

Disabling run in VS.NET?

Brett

Is there a way to disable the run in VS.NET 2003 for ASP.NET apps?
Everytime I run an ASP.NET app, it freezes my machine. I avoid the run but
sometimes I do it by accident so I need it disabled. Or if I could have the
preview change from localhost to 127.0.0.1 that would be nice. It works
that way.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brett

Brett

Sorry, I was wrong. This also happens with the 127.0.0.1 so I have no idea.

Brett

news:(E-Mail Removed)...