Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > securing dll

securing dll

ven

hello

i wanna ask for securing application dll in asp.net
in framework 1.1 i have to use dotfuscator to simply and poor secure of my
dll
so it will be better compiler in framework 2.0 or some tools to secure dlls
or i have to use poor dotfuscator ?

PAT

Kevin Spencer

Well, I may catch some flack for this, but if anyone can get into the file
system in your web site, you already have a serious security hole, and it
isn't in the DLLs.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer