Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What are you developing ASP.NET pages in?

What are you developing ASP.NET pages in?

Brett

Which IDE do you use and why for developing ASP.NET websites?

Some I know of are:
- Visual Web Developer 2005 Express (free)
- ASP.NET Web Matrix 0.6 (free)
- VS.NET 2003

Thanks,
Brett

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Notepad is my preferred editor, but then I like the SDK and love to know
exactly how thigs work

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

"Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which IDE do you use and why for developing ASP.NET websites?
>
> Some I know of are:
> - Visual Web Developer 2005 Express (free)
> - ASP.NET Web Matrix 0.6 (free)
> - VS.NET 2003
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

Kevin Spencer

Visual Studio.Net is the best in terms of productivity.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

"Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which IDE do you use and why for developing ASP.NET websites?
>
> Some I know of are:
> - Visual Web Developer 2005 Express (free)
> - ASP.NET Web Matrix 0.6 (free)
> - VS.NET 2003
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

Verde

Dreamweaver for HTML - VS.NET 2003 for everything else.

"Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which IDE do you use and why for developing ASP.NET websites?
>
> Some I know of are:
> - Visual Web Developer 2005 Express (free)
> - ASP.NET Web Matrix 0.6 (free)
> - VS.NET 2003
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

Brett

Are the ASP.NET websites called VS.NET web applications?

Thanks,
Brett
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Visual Studio.Net is the best in terms of productivity.
>
> --
> HTH,
>
> Kevin Spencer
> Microsoft MVP
> .Net Developer
> What You Seek Is What You Get.
>
> "Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Which IDE do you use and why for developing ASP.NET websites?
>>
>> Some I know of are:
>> - Visual Web Developer 2005 Express (free)
>> - ASP.NET Web Matrix 0.6 (free)
>> - VS.NET 2003
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brett

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

VS.NET 2003 is the current standard, and I'm using it happily.
For experimental stuff I use VS 2005, but it's still in beta 1 so I don't
use it for production development.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Brett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Which IDE do you use and why for developing ASP.NET websites?
>
> Some I know of are:
> - Visual Web Developer 2005 Express (free)
> - ASP.NET Web Matrix 0.6 (free)
> - VS.NET 2003
>
> Thanks,
> Brett