Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Why no free open source shopping carts?

Why no free open source shopping carts?

John Dalberg

Are there any asp.net free open source shopping carts out there? I searched
high and low and can't find any. I know about ibuyspy but I am looking for
a more complete solution with at least some payment gateways. I am
dissapointed to find a ton of carts in PHP and Perl and none in ASP.NET.

--

John Dalberg