Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Could this be done?

Could this be done?

John

I have a feature "Clear Privacy Information" in Mozilla Firefox.
One of the items that can be checked is "Clear all cookies"
This, however, also wipes the cookies I wan to keep (such as for banking access
etc.).
Could there be an option "Clear all UNPROTECTED cookies"?
That way one could easily clear all the cookies that collect on the system, with
the exception of the ones that should be kept.

If this feature does not now exists, could it be added?
Who would I have to ask to do so?

Thanks!

John <><

:: BRIAN ::

On 12/18/2004 12:48 PM John wrote:
> I have a feature "Clear Privacy Information" in Mozilla Firefox.
> One of the items that can be checked is "Clear all cookies"
> This, however, also wipes the cookies I wan to keep (such as for banking access
> etc.).
> Could there be an option "Clear all UNPROTECTED cookies"?
> That way one could easily clear all the cookies that collect on the system, with
> the exception of the ones that should be kept.

Yes. Install the "Cookie Culler" extension. Then there will be more
options for handling cookies.

[snip]
--
Brian