Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Redirect in a another frame

Redirect in a another frame

Just D.

All,

How can we redirect to another frame from the C# code? I usually use
Response.Redirect("TargetPage.aspx") to redirect inside the current frame,
but I don't know really how can I change the frame and open a required page
in another frame to leave the active frame in its current condition and
continue working in the second frame? Is it possible at all from the C#
code? Or we need to write a JAVA script and call it from C# code?

Thanks.
Dmitri.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

This needs to be done with client side JavaScript.
You'll need to execute some code similar to this:

FrameName.document.location='whatever.aspx';

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP