Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Target path for web setup?

Target path for web setup?

Frank Esser

Hello,

does anybody know where to set the target path for a web setup? I do not
find it anywhere...

Thanks,
Frank

Martin Weber

Property window of
File System (WebSetup) => Web Application Folder
Key: VirtualDirectory

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...