Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get Username with anonymous

Get Username with anonymous

Magnus Blomberg

Hello!

Is it possible to get the domain\username of a client user with anonymous
access enabled in IIS?
If so, how?!?!

Regards Magnus

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

The only way would be if you had a thick client such as an ActiveX control
or a windows forms app embedded in the page.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Magnus Blomberg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to get the domain\username of a client user with anonymous
> access enabled in IIS?
> If so, how?!?!
>
> Regards Magnus

Magnus Blomberg

Hello!

Just what I thought. Then I will leave that issue.

Regards Magnus