Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox problem

Firefox problem

UnswoAl

Im relatively new to firefox.
I used it as my main browser - but, a full page advert now appears instead of
the homepage.
I cant get rid of it. Anyone advise me, how to re-activate the firefox browser?

Alan

Leonidas Jones

UnswoAl wrote:
> Im relatively new to firefox.
> I used it as my main browser - but, a full page advert now appears instead of
> the homepage.
> I cant get rid of it. Anyone advise me, how to re-activate the firefox browser?
>
> Alan

This is not a good thing, What is the url of this page that has
hijacked your FF start page?

Run any spware scanning software you may have. If you don't have any, I
use Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy.

Lee