Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox: mad mouse

Firefox: mad mouse

G Neri

Form month Firefox worked fine,
now when I press the middle button to open the link in a new tab,
firefox opens 2,3 and more tabs if I keep pressing.
It's a real annoing problem for me!
I have disabled and uninstalled all the extension but
nothing appened.
Someone know what it could be?
Thanx

Leonidas Jones

G Neri wrote:
> Form month Firefox worked fine,
> now when I press the middle button to open the link in a new tab,
> firefox opens 2,3 and more tabs if I keep pressing.
> It's a real annoing problem for me!
> I have disabled and uninstalled all the extension but
> nothing appened.
> Someone know what it could be?
> Thanx

I know this sounds a little silly, but don't keep pressing the middle
button.

Maybe I just don't really understand what's happening, could you be a
bit more specific?

Lee

G Neri

"Leonidas Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:e%4wd.1101151$(E-Mail Removed)...
> G Neri wrote:
> > Form month Firefox worked fine,
> > now when I press the middle button to open the link in a new tab,
> > firefox opens 2,3 and more tabs if I keep pressing.
> > It's a real annoing problem for me!
> > I have disabled and uninstalled all the extension but
> > nothing appened.
> > Someone know what it could be?
> > Thanx
> >

> I know this sounds a little silly, but don't keep pressing the middle
> button.
>
> Maybe I just don't really understand what's happening, could you be a
> bit more specific?

Today I have tried a new mouse, and it' works fine. So
it's should be a hardware or a driver problem.

Thanx