Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET FORM to new Window '_new' but how to hide menubar, toolbar

ASP.NET FORM to new Window '_new' but how to hide menubar, toolbar

=?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=

Hi,
I am submitting a form to new window 'target='_new'. The form is submitted
fine, but How do I hide the window menubar, toolbar etc?

Please help

Brock Allen

Use window.open instead and pass the options to hide that stuff. Docs here:

http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domr...dow_ref76.html

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen