Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to add a ASPNET form to a ASP website

How to add a ASPNET form to a ASP website

Dee

Hi,

We have a wesite deovelopped using FrontPage 2002 and we need to add some
forms to it. The host supports ASPNET. I've an web application that has
those forms that i developped using localhost. How should I go about adding
these
aspx files to the existing non-ASPNET website?
Thanks
Dee

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

mr dee, You want to add ASPNET to ASP.
Sorry u would have to re write it in ASP.NET