Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mnenhy revisited

Mnenhy revisited

Caploc

Hi All
Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can access it.
I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck, just
doesn't seem to do anything.
Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction as
to where I can find out how to use it.
Thanks
Cappy

Leonidas Jones

Caploc wrote:
> Hi All
> Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can access it.
> I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck, just
> doesn't seem to do anything.
> Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction as
> to where I can find out how to use it.
> Thanks
> Cappy

Here is the Mnenhy home page at Mozdev:

http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

Here is direct link to the directions for customizing headers:

http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html

Lee

Caploc

Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Caploc wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>> Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can
>> access it.
>> I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck,
>> just doesn't seem to do anything.
>> Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction
>> as to where I can find out how to use it.
>> Thanks
>> Cappy

> Here is the Mnenhy home page at Mozdev:
>
> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
>
> Here is direct link to the directions for customizing headers:
>
> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html
>
> Lee

Thanks Leonidas,
unfortunately these links only give info on what Mnenhy can do but no
examples or more importantly, "how to do" directions.
For example how could I change all out going post's to NG's to include
"x-no-archive:yes" in the headers.
How would I alter the header info for all outgoing e-mail.
Also the site say's "Except for Filter and Composition, you can add,
rename or remove lists via the respective buttons to the upper right"
which only leaves "extended normal view" to customise, so does that mean
I have to "add list" and customise from there.
Sorry if I am way off track, any info would be appreciated.
Cheers
Cappy

Leonidas Jones

Caploc wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Caploc wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All
>>> Thanks to "Leonidas Jones" I now know where Mnenhy lives and can
>>> access it.
>>> I have tried to customise my NG and mail headers without any luck,
>>> just doesn't seem to do anything.
>>> Could one (or more) of you kind folk point me in the right direction
>>> as to where I can find out how to use it.
>>> Thanks
>>> Cappy

>> Here is the Mnenhy home page at Mozdev:
>>
>> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
>>
>> Here is direct link to the directions for customizing headers:
>>
>> http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html
>>
>> Lee

> Thanks Leonidas,
> unfortunately these links only give info on what Mnenhy can do but no
> examples or more importantly, "how to do" directions.
> For example how could I change all out going post's to NG's to include
> "x-no-archive:yes" in the headers.
> How would I alter the header info for all outgoing e-mail.
> Also the site say's "Except for Filter and Composition, you can add,
> rename or remove lists via the respective buttons to the upper right"
> which only leaves "extended normal view" to customise, so does that mean
> I have to "add list" and customise from there.
> Sorry if I am way off track, any info would be appreciated.
> Cheers
> Cappy

OPen the browser, type about :config into the location bar.

Look for the pref:

mailnews.customHeaders

Set the following as the value:

X-No-Archive:yes

Lee

NVIDIA Forceware Revisited article Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-22-2005 01:37 PM
Mnenhy Caploc Firefox 1 12-15-2004 01:08 AM
ESMTP Problems Revisited Brian Cisco 9 01-06-2004 06:02 PM
REVISITED: Cisco to Dell PowerConnect via Fiber Brad Tarver Cisco 0 07-09-2003 12:01 AM
REVISITED: connecting a dell powerconnect 3024 to a cisco 2924M over fiber Brad Tarver Cisco 0 07-09-2003 12:00 AM

Advertisments