Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > merge .pdf files

merge .pdf files

=?Utf-8?B?a3Jz?=

Hi,

I'm looking into merging 2 pdf files into 1 in asp.net using c#. I have
found many third party components for doing this and they work well, I was
just wondering is there an SDK from adobe that enables you to work directly
with pdf with asp.net and c#?

Many Thanks
Kieran

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Not to be rude, but the obvious place to find an answer would be at the
Adobe web site. I know that ActivePDF have an SDK of sorts for generating
PDF's, it may do what you are looking for.

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

"krs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking into merging 2 pdf files into 1 in asp.net using c#. I have
> found many third party components for doing this and they work well, I was
> just wondering is there an SDK from adobe that enables you to work

directly
> with pdf with asp.net and c#?
>
> Many Thanks
> Kieran

flo2007 flo2007 is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

You should try:
ExpertPDF Merge PDF - pdf merger
ExpertPDF Split PDF - pdf splitter

Good luck.

merge tiff files Clive Moore Java 0 07-05-2005 01:35 PM
[Ant] Merge two xml files Eirik Eldorsen XML 1 04-12-2004 05:02 PM
Merge two xml files on common date field and write out tab-delimited file Luke Airig XML 0 12-21-2003 08:00 PM
merge two xml files based on common key Luke Airig XML 1 12-16-2003 07:36 PM
merge of 2 xml files John Huntjens XML 0 09-14-2003 03:06 PM

Advertisments