Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mnenhy

Mnenhy

Caploc

Hi All
Just DL Mnenhy self installed from the DL site.
Problem is I cant see it anywhere on my computer, how does one normally
use it, where does it show up.
BTW, I DL only the "custom header" part of it.
Thanks
Cappy
Using Mozilla suite 1.7.2

Leonidas Jones

Caploc wrote:
> Hi All
> Just DL Mnenhy self installed from the DL site.
> Problem is I cant see it anywhere on my computer, how does one normally
> use it, where does it show up.
> BTW, I DL only the "custom header" part of it.
> Thanks
> Cappy
> Using Mozilla suite 1.7.2

Mnenhy is short for Mail/News Enhancement, so most of it is in MozMail.
In 1.7.2, Edi>>Preferences>>Mnenhy

Lee