Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sudeep
Forum: VHDL 02-21-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By sudeep
advice

well at last i have written the program and executed well
again one problem

i used counters for the program and got it but is there any other method for that if yes please let me know it
Forum: VHDL 02-07-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By sudeep
Sorry but im completely new to VHDL and managed...

Sorry but im completely new to VHDL and managed to write a testbench program using wait for or 'after'.But im not having any idea how to write statements for synthesizable code.
Forum: VHDL 02-06-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By sudeep
someone please give a synthesizable code for...

someone please give a synthesizable code for similar case to generate 40MHz clock and to produce delay of 7us please help i need it in my project!!
Forum: VHDL 02-06-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By sudeep
Please do reply i am unable to write...

Please do reply i am unable to write synthesazable code please provide with an example i need to proceed with my project or atleast give any wite address to get solutions at.!!
Forum: VHDL 02-06-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By sudeep
Vhdl Program

Hi i am BTech final year student doing a project which includes VHDL.I started learning using VHDL primer by bhasker.
I need a synchronizable program to delay a 40 mhz clock pulse by 7000ns....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments