Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: devaraja007
Forum: ASP .Net 04-01-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By devaraja007
Hi, I got one more error like 'Invalid...

Hi,

I got one more error like 'Invalid size or check sum of file or unsupported compression format - Native error:8.File processing error, possibly disk is full' for some other zip file.
Forum: ASP .Net 04-01-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By devaraja007
Hi, I found that it is happening while...

Hi,

I found that it is happening while unzipping the zip file of 2MB. I use Zipforge.dll.

the code is like below.
ZipForge zf = new ZipForge();
zf.FileName = path + "\\" +...
Forum: Software 03-30-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By devaraja007
File processing error,possibly disk is full. native error

Hi,

I am getting the error "File processing error,possibly disk is full. native error 8".
in my c#.net multi threaded stand alone application. My application dowloads textfile, voice files in ...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-30-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By devaraja007
File processing error,possibly disk is full.

Hi all,

I am getting the following error "offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of source collection. File...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments