Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zillah
Forum: Hardware 05-03-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
Onboard LAN Adapter not seen by Device Manager after upgrading BIOS

Dear Experts

I have MotherBoard ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 in the link below :

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P5GC-MX/1333&p=1&s=22&hashedid=PYvbfOokwxUzJky3

Every thing was...
Forum: General Computer Support 03-27-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
HHDs won't be able to modify partition name

Dear Experts

I am sick of this issue, I have been experiencing same issue in the thread below :

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1546104

I have got 4 hdds two IDEs (each...
Forum: Cisco 11-09-2007
Replies: 4
Posted By zillah
I guess this contradicts with what cisco says...

I guess this contradicts with what cisco says here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/ap/ap_ts3/ap_ts3sw/apswisd.htm
Please correct me if I understood you wrongly
Forum: Computer Support 02-26-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
Slow internet connection at work

At work some time (not always) we have got slow internet access, our internet connection through

How can troubleshoot where is the problem ? Is it with network or from ISP ? because some...
Forum: VOIP 02-14-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
Cisco IP telephones and limit international calls

We have got Cisco IP Telephone (7960), we need to have time limitation for the international calls, which mean that each phone
can have maximum for 8 hours of international calls per month.

The...
Forum: Cisco 02-06-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By zillah
I have got wireless and I want to use Cisco...

I have got wireless and I want to use Cisco Secure ACS , to be authenticated through AD. I am sure this has got documentation, but I could not come up with anything on a search.

Could you...
Forum: Firefox 01-15-2007
Replies: 4
Posted By zillah
Yes, this solved my issue that I have got , which...

Yes, this solved my issue that I have got , which is not showing images
Forum: Cisco 01-08-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By zillah
"arp -d" command solved the issue, thanks guys...

"arp -d" command solved the issue, thanks guys for this advice
Forum: Cisco 01-07-2007
Replies: 8
Posted By zillah
Thanks this quote above helps me to usderstand...

Thanks this quote above helps me to usderstand the quote below
Forum: Cisco 01-04-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By zillah
DMZ and Ping issue when changing ip address for a server

I have got a media server 2003 installed in DMZ zone (Cisco PIX 525) , with an ip address 192.168.101.204/24, it was able to ping other servers (sql server , help server, etc ) which are in DMZ zone...
Forum: Cisco 01-03-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
IDS V4.1 , access through console port problem issue

I was able to access Cisco IDS 4215 v4.1 at work (production device) through WebUI, and Telnet.

Recently I have modified the interfaces int0, int1 only, then I could not access through WebUI nor...
Forum: Cisco 12-27-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
PIX static command format and this scenario

static (dmz,inside) 192.168.2.10 192.168.101.210 dns netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
static (dmz,inside) 192.168.2.11 192.168.101.211 dns netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

As far as know that the format...
Forum: Cisco 12-27-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By zillah
Sorry for the late reply, although option for an...

Sorry for the late reply, although option for an email notification was chosen, but I am not getting any email notification when there is reply!!!!

I do not you if you have got same problem

Forum: Computer Support 12-25-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
VNC , Error message Connection refused (10061)

I followed steps in the link below :
http://renegademinds.com/Default.aspx?tabid=57

but I received the error below :

I do not what mistake I have done.

I am trying to access from my...
Forum: Cisco 12-15-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By zillah
ping , access-list permit ip any any

Does "access-list permit ip any any" permit ping ? or I have to issue : "ping icmp any any" ?

Because as far as I remember (right now I do not any router handy) when i had configured a router...
Forum: Cisco 12-14-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
Ping DMZ's servers from inside LAN

With PIX environment , Is it a common practice to disable a ping from inside (LAN) to ping any server on a DMZ zone ?
Forum: Cisco 12-13-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By zillah
Might these two links help you : ...

Might these two links help you :

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Q_22021398.html

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Security/Firewalls/Q_22088281.html

Regards
Forum: Cisco 12-12-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By zillah
Thanks for that

Thanks for that
Forum: Computer Support 11-29-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
Outlook 2003 can not read Arabic character

Friend of mine has got 2003 server , at work he is using outlook 2003 as mail client to exchange server , he was not able to read the mail that he is receiving in Arabic character .He asked me to...
Forum: Cisco 11-29-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By zillah
PIX add username and remove

I have used this command to add user (for testing purpose):
PIX(config)# username admincity password nicecity

Later on I have removed the username admincity by using command below :...
Forum: Cisco 11-27-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
IDS 4125 , web interface access, CLI access problem!!!

We have got one IDS 4125 at work (production line), I tried to access it through web interfaces, I tried all of these options, without any success:

1- https(with s)://192.168.x.x,
2- https(with...
Forum: Cisco 11-26-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By zillah
I have noticed the same issue but when i have...

I have noticed the same issue but when i have done some chnages to the configuraion, Is this normal ?
Forum: Computer Security 11-21-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
ISO 27001 and how to document ?

At work I have been asked to work on ISO 27001, because my company looking to be certified against ISO 27001.

I do not how to start, how to write documentations,because I have not done that...
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-09-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
802.11 X port-level authentication or user-level authentication

I have read many online documents about 802.11x, all that i found they named port-level authentication.
It makes sence for a wired network, sense we have got a physical port, then if the supplicant...
Forum: Wireless Networking 11-09-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By zillah
Wireless Design

We are planning to install wireless AP Cisco 1200 in my organization (right now we have got only two APs) , what should I take in consideration we I do the design

1- Distance between APs...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

Forum Jump

Advertisments