Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mike_S
Forum: General Computer Support 07-18-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike_S
Just a question... does the rest of your computer...

Just a question... does the rest of your computer seem slow or is it just when your trying to watch or stream things?
Forum: General Computer Support 07-18-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike_S
Question Sony Vaio Click to DVD - Error

Hey There,

I have come accros a small problem with a program on my laptop called click to DVD... it basically is a program and you can create dvd menus and all sorts to create your very own DVDs,...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-28-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike_S
Exclamation Printer Problems URGENT HELP!!

Hey There,

I am trying to print from a DOS based program called Alexsys, but i think i might have lost a printer connection or something.. im not to sure... when i try to print queue it freezes...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments