Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MunchBC
Forum: Hardware 08-02-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By MunchBC
Log into the router and check the log to see if...

Log into the router and check the log to see if it is in fact assigning an IP address to the external drive, if it is not, then you'll have to troubleshoot that before moving forward.
Forum: Hardware 08-02-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By MunchBC
Yes, you should be able to.

Yes, you should be able to.
Forum: General Computer Support 07-31-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By MunchBC
If you're running on all windows machines: ...

If you're running on all windows machines:
This gave a pretty good walkthrough of how to get it working.

Hope it...
Forum: Hardware 07-31-2008
Replies: 8
From what I've read up on, it is possible to NAT...

From what I've read up on, it is possible to NAT only a portion of a network without affecting the other hosts. For your second question (will the NATed host's IPs remain hidden even when...
Forum: Hardware 07-29-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By MunchBC
I'd try booting in safe mode (F8 at the BOIS...

I'd try booting in safe mode (F8 at the BOIS screen) and see if you can run the latest AVG anti-virus (I like it cause not only is it free, but I've been able to download it and use it to...
Forum: Hardware 07-29-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By MunchBC
Do you have network resource sharing turned on,...

Do you have network resource sharing turned on, on both your computer and the router? Have you checked the routers log to make sure it is assigning the NAS an IP address?
Forum: Hardware 07-29-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By MunchBC
By "public" and "private" IPs are you referring...

By "public" and "private" IPs are you referring to your internal and external gateways?
Forum: General Computer Support 07-29-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By MunchBC
I would log into the router and check all the...

I would log into the router and check all the settings. I have a wireless D-Link router myself and love it. Once you're logged into the router check under "Tools"/"Log" (just to see if anyone else...
Forum: General Computer Support 07-29-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By MunchBC
I'm not quite sure exactly what you're asking. It...

I'm not quite sure exactly what you're asking. It looks like the software is giving you an IP address (for some reason in HEX instead of base-10 format) and then the level of noise coming from the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Forum Jump

Advertisments