Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mos33
Forum: UK VOIP 02-21-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By mos33
asterisk DAHDI answer the call in ringing state

i have a problem in the FXO card
the call go to the answered state once it transferred to the provider so the a2billing detects it as a call and decreases the balance.

how can i configure DAHDI...
Forum: UK VOIP 04-01-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By mos33
Hello, my voip ATA always disconnects from the...

Hello,
my voip ATA always disconnects from the voip provider
it returned connected again by restarting it and the internet router(Thomson model).I tried to create port forwarding on the router but...
Forum: Cisco 09-19-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By mos33
what the meaning of redistribution level 1 routes...

what the meaning of redistribution level 1 routes inside EIGRP??
Forum: General Computer Support 09-12-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By mos33
EIGRP routing

for the shown output:

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/09/08/06/46/971339_738x490.JPG

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/09/08/06/47/971341_738x450.JPG

does the answer of question 2 is...
Forum: Cisco 09-07-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By mos33
I wants to ask : what happen if the feasible...

I wants to ask :
what happen if the feasible distance equal the advertised distance ??
in this case the neighbor is considered as feasible successor??
Forum: Cisco 08-18-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By mos33
If the topology is as shown: ...

If the topology is as shown:

PC1-----SW1-----SW2------PC2

if the link between the 2 switches is access
and the 2 PCs in the same subnet but different Vlans

they can ping each other????
Forum: Cisco 08-15-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By mos33
after executing : #show pagp 1 neighbor what...

after executing :
#show pagp 1 neighbor
what the meaning of the flag is SC ??
Forum: Cisco 08-15-2008
Replies: 7
Posted By mos33
how can i discover that the NO IP ROUTING command...

how can i discover that the NO IP ROUTING command is issued??
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments