Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LBman
Forum: ASP .Net 07-12-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By LBman
Templatefield may be what you are looking for. ...

Templatefield may be what you are looking for.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.templatefield.aspx
Forum: ASP .Net 07-11-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By LBman
Try using the ReadOnly property.

Try using the ReadOnly property.
Forum: ASP .Net 07-11-2007
Replies: 9
Posted By LBman
Hello! Depending on your need, it may be...

Hello!

Depending on your need, it may be best to use a DataKey instead of the hidden field.

Set the name in your gridview with:

DataKeyNames="KeyName"

Use in your code like:
Forum: ASP .Net 07-11-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By LBman
Adding column of controls to a Gridview

Hello!

I apologize if this has been asked and answered, I did a bit of searching without success.

I am trying to add a column of buttons to a gridview based on a list of Enums returned from...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments