Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rudresh02
Forum: Cisco 02-24-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By rudresh02
Hi, The problem is resolved. The issue is...

Hi,
The problem is resolved. The issue is when, a natted devices try to contact the vpn gateway, it will not launch the xauth prompt. After much trouble shooting, we found that, we need to disable...
Forum: Cisco 02-19-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By rudresh02
Hi Shankar, Please check whether port 4099...

Hi Shankar,

Please check whether port 4099 is allowed from outsite to inside of the Pix firewall.

Regards,
Rudresh
Forum: Cisco 02-18-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By rudresh02
Issue with cisco vpn client in accessing remote vpn access

Hi,
I am facing a typical problem. I have configured remote access on cisco 3020 vpn concentrator. The same is tested by having the system connected in public network. This is tested in 3...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments