Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mdecamp
Forum: NZ Computing 12-11-2009
Replies: 11
Posted By mdecamp
For the person looking for a PRA manual, I have...

For the person looking for a PRA manual, I have hard copy. The product is known as the Deltec PowerRite Pro. I used to write the Deltec manuals and even edited this one.
Forum: NZ Computing 12-11-2009
Replies: 11
Posted By mdecamp
Deltec 90S service

The 90S was manufactured in the 1990s by a company called Deltec located in San Diego, CA. It was acquired by Exide Electronics which turned into Powerware and was then bought by Eaton. Try...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments