Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tyler_Durden
Forum: Computer Support 07-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By Tyler_Durden
It's alright fellas, I fixed the problem. I...

It's alright fellas, I fixed the problem. I looked at the AMD site again and it was just a matter of updating the BIOS version to operate the dual processor, which I found on the site also.
Forum: Computer Support 07-04-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By Tyler_Durden
Gigabyte/MotherBoard CPU Compatibility?

Hey I was wondering if someone could just help me with this small detail:

I purchased an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (939) Processor yesterday, as well as a Gigabyte Motherboard (GA-K8NS Ultra 939). On...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments