Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: prati
Forum: C Programming 10-27-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By prati
Bit check using function check(var,pos) ((var)&(1<<pos))

I have written one small program to check whether particular bit is set or not.

#define check(var,pos) ((var)&(1<<pos))
void main()
{

int var=30;// in binary 0011 0000 that is its 4th and...
Forum: C Programming 10-27-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By prati
constant defined using connst int and #define

Suppose i have defined a constant as const int MAX =5 and i am using it in a function called find().

void find()
{

if(MAX==5)
{
//do this
}
Forum: Software 10-27-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By prati
constant defined using connst int and #define

Suppose i have defined a constant as const int MAX =5 and i am using it in a function called find().

void find()
{

if(MAX==5)
{
//do this
}
Forum: C Programming 08-18-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By prati
About char ,int data type range

Why range of signed char is -128 to 127 not -127 to 128?and for signed int also why it is -32768 to 32767 not -32767 to 32768?
Forum: C Programming 08-05-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By prati
Unhappy Regarding dyanamic allocation of memory

i have written one small c programme for dynamic memory allocation.But when programme runs memory is not getting allocated. So its output is only "error".So what could be the problem?
Forum: C Programming 08-04-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By prati
Thank you very much for your reply.I modified the...

Thank you very much for your reply.I modified the code and made it as a pointer to array of structure and now it is working fine.Thanks a lot!!!!
Forum: C Programming 08-03-2012
Replies: 2
Posted By prati
Help needed !!! How to pass array of structure to function?

Hi, I am prati. New to this forum.I have written one C programme for structure. In this programme i passing pointer of the array of structure to the display function.
It takes the input from the...
Forum: C Programming 08-02-2012
Replies: 9
Posted By prati
Hi, I am prati. New to this forum.I have written...

Hi, I am prati. New to this forum.I have written one C programme for structure. In this programme i passing pointer of the array of structure to the display function.
It takes the input from the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments