Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
Did you have your problem solve?

Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By qvo178
All code should have exception handling in my...

All code should have exception handling in my view.
Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
Visual studio 2008 can debug store procedure i am...

Visual studio 2008 can debug store procedure i am sure.
Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By qvo178
Thanks Steven Cheng.

Thanks Steven Cheng.
Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By qvo178
have you try to reset iis?

have you try to reset iis?
Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
I think you can use webform.

I think you can use webform.
Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
very nice work.

very nice work.
Forum: ASP .Net 10-20-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By qvo178
I find that this is the best way to load it...

I find that this is the best way to load it itjungles.com/dotnet/function-to-load-datatable-from-sqldatareader.
Forum: ASP .Net 04-30-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By qvo178
You can set it with registerclientscript

You can set it with registerclientscript
Forum: ASP .Net 04-30-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By qvo178
Perhaps you need to read from C:\Windows instead...

Perhaps you need to read from C:\Windows instead of %windows folder%/system32. For how to read system environment variable to this: w w w.itjungles.com/dotnet/finding-windows-folder-with-c
Forum: ASP .Net 03-02-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By qvo178
Excellent article showing you how to use it here:...

Excellent article showing you how to use it here:
w w w.itjungles.com/dropdownlist/how-to-use-fckeditor-in-asp-net-2-0
Forum: Computer Security 02-23-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
Once you have configured Kerberos on Windows, and...

Once you have configured Kerberos on Windows, and enabled integrated Windows authentication for your service then Kerberos authentication should just work.

There are two options to implement...
Forum: Computer Security 02-23-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By qvo178
You can download Simple_Cryptographer it is free.

You can download Simple_Cryptographer it is free.
Forum: ASP .Net 02-23-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By qvo178
Have you tell it to display in the summary group...

Have you tell it to display in the summary group yet?
Forum: ASP .Net 02-23-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By qvo178
Not sure why they are doing that, anyone has any...

Not sure why they are doing that, anyone has any idea?
Forum: ASP .Net 02-23-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
Thanks this has help me.

Thanks this has help me.
Forum: ASP .Net 02-22-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By qvo178
You can do it with a few line of codes using the...

You can do it with a few line of codes using the dataset. Try this tutorial here. http : / /w w w.itjungles.com/dropdownlist/the-easiest-way-to-populate-drop-down-list-with-xml-in-c
Forum: ASP .Net 02-16-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By qvo178
Yes you would need to have the autopost for it to...

Yes you would need to have the autopost for it to work look at this example of how to get it working.

itjungles.com/dropdownlist/dropdownlist-onselectedindexchanged
Forum: Software 04-02-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By qvo178
Try to use encrypted disk software. it will...

Try to use encrypted disk software. it will encrypt everything.
Forum: Software 04-02-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By qvo178
check out this link: all-streaming-media

check out this link: all-streaming-media
Forum: Software 04-02-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
check to see if vga is properly plugged in, then...

check to see if vga is properly plugged in, then check it with another pc to see if you get the same error message.
Forum: Software 04-02-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
you to use avast antivirus program.

you to use avast antivirus program.
Forum: Software 04-02-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By qvo178
the answer is no. YOu need to install .net...

the answer is no. YOu need to install .net Framework. It is now a standard part of Vista.
Forum: Software 04-02-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By qvo178
Check you computer to see if its out of memory. ...

Check you computer to see if its out of memory.

Quang Vo.
ConnectionstringExamples . com
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

Forum Jump