Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: samin
Forum: ASP .Net 01-28-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By samin
Problem with NumericUpDownExtender

Hello,
I have a AJAX NumericUpDownExtender and Text box dependent on this . I want when I clicked on the button text of Textbox dependent on the NumericUpDownExtender transfer to another textbox ....
Forum: Software 12-13-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By samin
Hello, I have a radiobuttonlist and menu in the...

Hello,
I have a radiobuttonlist and menu in the page and they in AJAX tab container .
I want when I click on the menu according to the Radio Button selected, a different display.
I wrote the...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments