Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: anilgiri2010a
Forum: ASP General 01-25-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By anilgiri2010a
Validation of Data before uploading of excel to sql db

I want to upload excel data to sql db using SQLBulkcopy?But, I want to perform some validation checks on data.How can I check datatype of a cell as integer.If not then how to show it Error Report.
Forum: ASP General 01-25-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By anilgiri2010a
Question Set Precision to Variable of type double in ASP

How to Set Precision to Variable of type double ? So that it will display only two digits after point? eg. 240.34
Forum: ASP .Net 01-19-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By anilgiri2010a
Excel to SQL data Upload

I want to upload excel file to sql server database using sqlbulkcopy.How I can show the row of excel which got an error while uploading because of incorrect data.And put that row in ErrorReport File.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments