Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jbuyers
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By jbuyers
crossover cables are tricky dicky... I would...

crossover cables are tricky dicky... I would suggest linux on both machines - are we there yet?
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
do this at your desktop <RIGHT CLICK>...

do this at your desktop

<RIGHT CLICK> somewhere w/o an icon (in the dead space)

1. Visit "Properties"
2. Visit "Settings" Tab
3. Move the "Screen Resolution" bar to 1024x768

adjust if...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By jbuyers
sounds like you need to update to SP3, like NOW

sounds like you need to update to SP3, like NOW
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
hmmm.. check your firewall or program...

hmmm..

check your firewall or program manager to see if the whole damn thing isn't trying to rock a blocked port.

wish I had more to say on this one.:stupido:
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
Would you be using CSS and javaSCRIPT for this,...

Would you be using CSS and javaSCRIPT for this, or something more advanced?
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
try and *attempt* to connect to another network...

try and *attempt* to connect to another network (you don't have to actually log in - just change your wifi connection to something other than your network -- if you're not in a populated area then go...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
they can be altered, but any security admin will...

they can be altered, but any security admin will query actions which users used to alter file properties...Everything leaves a trace. Everything.

Now, someone would alter a date stamp to control...
Forum: General Computer Support 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
looks like you may have to send her back to the...

looks like you may have to send her back to the factory.
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 10
Posted By jbuyers
northern Wisconsin is littered with ghosts

northern Wisconsin is littered with ghosts
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By jbuyers
is the one you purchased only for internet?

is the one you purchased only for internet?
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By jbuyers
do you use the new adobe format for AIR?

do you use the new adobe format for AIR?
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 15
Posted By jbuyers
Ice Age 1 sounds like that

Ice Age 1 sounds like that
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 13
Posted By jbuyers
thanks for the tips!!! very useful.

thanks for the tips!!! very useful.
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By jbuyers
try burning at a slower speed, or taking it off...

try burning at a slower speed, or taking it off of 'auto'
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By jbuyers
disable your screen saver, g.

disable your screen saver, g.
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 12
Posted By jbuyers
wow. thanks for the info

wow.

thanks for the info
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By jbuyers
That's awesome :) google "golden age of...

That's awesome :)

google "golden age of comics" and you'll find a site with hundreds of public domain comics in PDF file format

:flute:
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By jbuyers
I know you can "undelete", but I was under the...

I know you can "undelete", but I was under the impression you cannot "unformat"...

You may need government grade recovery software for that my friend.
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By jbuyers
Get SP3 for XP ..or... update firmware...

Get SP3 for XP

..or...

update firmware on drive.

..or..

system restore (works best)
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By jbuyers
awesome!!!! Thanks!!!

awesome!!!! Thanks!!!
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By jbuyers
archive . org :)

archive . org

:)
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By jbuyers
smack it on the side really hard with your...

smack it on the side really hard with your hand...seriously.
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By jbuyers
either an external drive, or really old CD-R...

either an external drive, or really old CD-R discs.....

oh wait... Try getting the 650 megabyte discs...new discs are 700 MB, old ones are 650

Hope this helped
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By jbuyers
It's your memory glitching. Either you have...

It's your memory glitching.

Either you have too much stuff running at once (doubtful, but possible) -- or your memory sticks need to be switched.

Unplug you computer, open the case and remove...
Forum: Media 06-22-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By jbuyers
Indubitably