Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Alien x
Forum: General Computer Support 12-29-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Alien x
Recent post about Computer freezing

I recently posted about my computer randomly freezing.
if said something about administrator, i didn't get to read it fully.
it re-directed to another page, i post this about 2-3 days ago...
Forum: Gaming 12-27-2008
Replies: 35
Posted By Alien x
Driving games? Try Test Drive Unlimited ...

Driving games?

Try Test Drive Unlimited
most simulation driving game out, (I believe so)
1000+ miles of driving with all car dealers (Real names)

I drive the koenigsegg, and ferrari's mostly....
Forum: General Computer Support 12-27-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Alien x
Hello users. I have a problem that is making...

Hello users.

I have a problem that is making me go crazy
i can be surfing the web, playing games, or even chatting with friends
on IM, and sometimes my PC will randomly freeze out of the blue...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments