Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: laf
Forum: Hardware 06-23-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By laf
Pix appliances are for some time no longer...

Pix appliances are for some time no longer supported; just keep it running the present level, and in the future Cisco wants you to go for ASA appliances, which are to take over all PIX equipments.
Forum: Hardware 06-23-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By laf
Hello, These two routing protocols have an...

Hello,

These two routing protocols have an administrative distance value which depends for each vendor; for Cisco: EIGRP will be always preferred, for other vendors it depends.

Main idea is...
Forum: Hardware 06-23-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By laf
Ok, so there is VLAN 27, VLAN 100 and LAN; which...

Ok, so there is VLAN 27, VLAN 100 and LAN; which VLAN your LAN represents?

As I see it you need to put an ACL on the interface connecting those equipments; I assume you have a port access for VLAN...
Forum: Hardware 06-23-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By laf
Lightbulb QOS on a particular scenario

Hello,

I need to implement an QOS policy for the attached scenario.
Couple things to be mentioned:

All the connection to the router goes to a single Gigabit port; there s a trunk with the 3750...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments